Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wait, there's nothing shooting out of Katy Perry's chest in her latest music video?


I'm actually really surprised with the lack of cleavage and exploding bosoms in this music video! In her last two videos, she had candy and then fireworks shooting out of her chest. I really expected an alien or something to explode out of her chest; it had the makings to be her trademark in music videos!

But besides the lack of cleavage and blasting bosom, I really like this song and music video. I featured this song a while go on a Music Monday, so I've been waiting for the video. It's got two of my favorite Top 40 artists, so how could I not like it? Check out the trippy alien video after the break and let me know what you think in the comments.





You can buy the track on iTunes or from Amazon.














[Hollywood Life]

No comments:

Post a Comment