Saturday, January 2, 2010
What are your guys new years resolutions? I believe telling people your goals makes you more driven to achieve them so here are a few of mine:
1. Watch The Wire. It was #1 on nearly every "Best Television of the Decade" list, so I have to give it another shot. It was also pretty much the only show on the lists that I hadn't seen. Well, and The Sopranos.
2. The requisite "lose 10 lbs" resolution that pretty much everyone has.
3. Get a puppy.
4. Save up to visit Australia (or England/Europe, South America, Micronesia, etc) by Christmas 2010.
5. Learn how to make my money make money - 401k, stocks, money markets, etc.
6. Get KT to watch Firefly. Gotta spread the Browncoat love!
7. Write more in depth blog posts, instead of relying on funny videos so much.
8. Sell my old text books - anyone interested in reading about the upcoming apocalypse in 2012?
9. Cook at home more. Anyone got some good recipes? I really gotta use my crockpot and magic bullet.
10. Try to be a cleaner housemate.
I think that about covers it. Maybe I'll post updates as things get accomplished. We shall see. I hope you all had fabulous holidays and vacations (if applicable). I'm back to work on Monday, so expect more regular updates now that I'll be back in to my old schedule!