Here are a few of my favorite moments:
- Phil always has a hard time articulating himself when Gloria is around, but it went to a whole new level when Gloria was talking about "giving away her cupcakes" and Phil and Clare thought that was a sexual euphimism.
- The cold open for the show was the best one yet. In under a minute, I was howling over Gloria's shocked face that the email sent. "It sended! It sended!....please come back"
- While the Cam/Mitchell storyline was the weakest, it still had a couple hilarious moments. I especially loved when they were trying to make reservations at Amelia's.
- Mitchell: They can take us at 5:45pm...
- Cam: What are we, 80?
- Mitchell: ...or 10:45pm
- Cam: What are we, 20?
- Update: Here's the direct quote from when Gloria is talking about the bake sale, but the Dunphy's think she's talking about sex.
What were your favorite moments from the episode?