Friday, November 4, 2011
It's no longer Halloween season, but there's still plenty of spookiness and hauntings in the world. This woman and her family claim to be visited by ghosts. We've heard that all before - a small child in a mirror, apparitions in photos, etc - BUT I've never heard of ghosts having sex before. And in front of her 4-year-old daughter, no less! Is this too crazy to believe?
Watch the full interview with the family - including photos to "prove" it - on Fox8.
Download and Subscribe from iTunes
Intros: Start - 1:21
TV News: 1:21 - 12:28
- Full Season Pick-ups (Homeland, The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, Sons of Anarchy, Boardwalk Empire, Bob’s Burgers): 1:21 - 9:55
- Grimm’s strong debut: 9:56 - 12:28
Topic of the Week: What is the Most Promising New Show? 12:29 - 21:52
- Homeland vs. Revenge vs. New Girl
What We’re Watching: 21:52 - 49:15
- Grimm (a new Angel/Charmed/Supernatural? Better than Once Upon a Time? Is “procedural” a bad word to television critcs?): 21:52 - 31:49
- Chuck vs The Zoom (Morgan as the Intersect, Sarah’s Dream House, and the debate over stuntcasting): 31:50 - 49:15
Closing: 49:16 - end
Be sure you check out my co-host's blog:
And follow us on twitter: