10 Amazing Life Lessons Learned from Albert Einstein
So You Think You're a Film Critic? - this is why I went into PR instead of Cinema Studies. I like nearly every movie I see. I'm a film enthusiast to the core.
The Movie Studios Big 3D Scam
Theresa Rebeck Laura Pels Keynote Address
- a saddening account of how women playwrights account for only 17% of the theater world.
Hollywood health scare: Is going to the movies dangerous to your health?
Old is the New Young - below are some of the most interesting stats from this article:
- The average "frequent game purchaser" is 39-years-old, according to the Entertainment Software Association. The average motorcyclist is 47-years-old.
- The National Council on Aging claims 61 percent of all 60-somethings today are still sexually active. And singles 55 and older are the fastest growing group of online daters.
- The rate of 50-somethings' illicit drug use rose more than 70 percent during 2002-08; marijuana is now more prevalent with them than with any other age group.
- Recent surveys suggest as many as one in five teens now suffers from clinical depression.
Running from the Recession
YouTube Accuses Viacom of Uploading Clips, Making Its Life Difficult