- "Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more."
- "Lions and tigers and bears! Oh, my!"
- "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain."
- "As for you, my galvanized friend, you want a heart. You don't know how lucky you are not to have one. Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."
- "There's only one of him and he's it. He's the Horse of a Different Color, you've heard tell about."
- "Now I know I have a heart, because it's breaking"
In related news, a reimagining of the Wizard of Oz is in the works. I'm going to with hold judgment on the project until more details are released, but this is what we know so far. It will follow Dorothy's granddaughter in a modern version of the story. In this version, she's less of a wide-eyed innocent, "she's much closer to the Ripley character from Alien." For more information on the remake, check out this article at Get the Big Picture.