Thursday, September 10, 2009

Disney 2D is baaaaackkkkk



I'm a disney fanatic and so excited for this movie! I do have my doubts though. It'll be interesting to see how Disney handles their first "Black Princess". They've had trouble dealing with racial issues in their long history, but hopefully they can join the 21st century with this film. I'm also sad to see that Alan Menken is not doing the music for this. He did the music for the greatest disney musical hits: The Little Mermaid and Aladdin. He also did the music for my favorite musical Little Shop of Horrors. But, I still think the trailer looks great.

Edit: Fixed the trailer embed code. It should show up now.

2 comments:

  1. Agree completely--I'm excited to see this! It's so great to see Disney embrace 2D again...and next year's "Rapunzel" sounds really good too. Btw, did you hear about "Pirates 4"??

    http://www.comingsoon.net/news/d23exponews.php?id=59033

    Awesome news, I think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I'm so glad Disney 2D is back, with the musical numbers and everything.

    I wasn't too happy with the last 2 pirate movies, but I'm sure I'll end up watching it anyway, lol.

    I'll be at D23 on Sunday, so be sure to check back here for any stuff I find out! :)

    ReplyDelete