Monday, August 29, 2011

Nikita Season 1 on DVD/Blu-Ray soon

*Disclaimer: I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Nikita Season 1 on DVD. 


“The Division” recruits troubled youth, erase their background and shapes them into spies and assassins. If given the chance, would you neglect your current life for one of globe trotting spy work if it meant you would have to cut all ties with everyone in your life?

Personally, I love to travel and see the world but I want to do it with my friends and family, not as a secret agent with a double life. I can't imagine having to constantly lie and pretend to be someone else. I can see why Nikita tried to get out for love, you can't hold on to your true self when you're constantly lying!

What do you think? Would you trade your life in for that of a jetsetting spy? Let me know in the comments!
Nikita: The Complete First Season [Blu-ray]
Buy Nikita here: http://bit.ly/qLjOxO

No comments:

Post a Comment