Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Premieres Tonight!



Enjoy the auto-tuned trailer for tonight's episode and the rest of Season 6. This show has definitely grown on me over the course of the last couple seasons. Initially I only watched it because my boyfriend is a big fan and I couldn't escape it, but it definitely makes me laugh and I can't believe the ridiculous stuff they do to each other and still call each other friends. I've heard it described as the anti-FRIENDS and I completely agree. This group of people are among the worst in terms of morals, intelligence, and respect, yet I love watching them week in and week out.

If the episode we watched during Comic-Con is any indication, this is going to be a fantastic season. 

Tune in to FX tonight at 10pm for the season premiere.

No comments:

Post a Comment