Friday, January 15, 2010

Linkulous: Gary Oldman, Channing Tatum, Sci Fi Moments, and more...

This week's been pretty crazy! Check out these interesting articles I've read over the past few days.

LOST Characters Explain How To Make a Sandwich

Gary Oldman's Ranks of Villiany

Channing Tatum is Proud of His Package - this made me like him even more, which I didn't think was possible!

Gambling Study: How Winning at Poker Causes Greater Risk

Netflix Coming Soon to the Wii - FINALLY something cool is coming to the Wii. I'm tired of hearing about the Playstation and Blu-Ray.

Tips for Single Ladies (from 1939)
- my how times have changed...

10 Fun iPhone Apps for Beer Lovers


SyFy's 12 Favorite Sci Fi/Fantasy TV Moments - Loved a majority of these moments!

Bear Attacks Plane, Fixed with Duct Tape - further proof that Duct tape is awesome.

Ryan McPartlin is more Awesome than You -- Literally - speaking of awesome, Captain Awesome talked with LATimes. I'm glad his role is getting stepped up in this new season!

NBC's Post-Leno Schedule - wow, such fail NBC. Such fail.

150 Geeky Media People You Should Follow on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment