Thursday, August 20, 2009

How I Met Your Mother: Sneak Peek

I'm a huge fan of CBS's How I Met Your Mother. I've probably seen every episode at least 3 times. So, as you can guess, I'm pretty pumped for the new season to start on Sept. 21. Well, CBS just released some photos from the first episode! Check them out:


Why is Ted dressed like Indiana Jones? I have no idea, but I can't wait to find out! Some of my favorite moments are when they reference pop culture, like in the "I'm too old for this stuff" moments.


Why is Lily eating ice cream straight out of the carton? Is she just upset/stressed about something? Is she pregnant? Is she unintentionally losing weight and trying to make up for it, like she did just before her wedding?


Ah, the most controversial topic of the new season - the Robin/Barney romance. This photo looks very lovey dovey, and I still can't wrap my head around how a relationship between the two most non-relationship people is going to work. We'll just have to wait til Sept. 21 to see!

(Photos are courtesy of CBS. For more, check out Zap2it)

3 comments:

  1. I'm sooo excited!!! Lily is totally pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the first photo Alyson Hannigan's boobs are huge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that's childbirth for you. I'm surprised Robin doesn't have huuuuge boobs too.

    ReplyDelete