Thursday, August 20, 2009

Avatar



I'm excited for this movie, regardless of trailers or any clips. It got rave reviews from those at Comic Con and that's pretty much all I need to know to get me hyped for a movie. The trailer has great visuals and I'm sure it'll be amazing on the big screen, especially IMAX.

I'm surprised they decided to go with the "Director of Titanic" instead of "Director of Terminator" since it seems to be more in line with that movie. But I guess he wants to make sure people don't get it confused with the new Terminator, since that one pretty much tanked. Also, everyone in the world knows about Titanic. It's still the highest grossing film in the US with just over $600 million, and that's not even including the world markets.

What do you guys think of the film?

No comments:

Post a Comment