Thursday, August 20, 2009

Trailer dump



Michael Moore is a polarizing filmmaker, but I've enjoyed his documentaries so far. I also love that he's made documentaries "cool" and more people are watching them. This looks interesting and relevant, as always. The only thing I don't like about this trailer is the use of M.I.A.'s Paper Planes song. It's just way too closely associated with Pineapple Express for me to take it seriously when associated with anything else.



This trailer is scary! The movie looks like it could be just the thing we need in response to all the vampire projects coming out. The only thing that worries me is the fact that it's been pushed back and on the studio's shelf for far too long. They previewed this film at Comic-Con 2008, why the big delay?



I know there are plenty of Megan Fox haters, but I love that she knows she's hot and doesn't try to be anything else. This is a movie just about how she's so hot, she's deadly! Plus, this was written by Diablo Cody, the screenwriter who brought us Juno! That movie, but especially its soundtrack, hold a special place in my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Wolfman looks amazing!

    I don't want to see Jennifers Body. It looks scary. But at the same time it reminds me of a Smallville Episode haha!

    ReplyDelete