Monday, October 11, 2010

Blue Valentine: New Trailer



I've been looking forward to this movie since set photos were released ages ago. Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling make such a beautiful couple in this film (in real life?) and have such talent that I can feel their chemistry in just this short trailer.

The story follows a couple as they come together and then the slow destruction of their marriage. It's got an NC-17 rating at the moment, but I hope that doesn't stick because it will severely limit it's box office and Oscar hopes. According to press who have seen the film, there's no nudity or hardcore sex, but because of one believeable but uncomfortable sex scene between the two lovers. I'm sure the Weinsteins will figure out some way to keep their film in tact but also get an more acceptable R rating.

I expect this to get a lot of award season buzz once it's released on December 26, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment