Monday, June 14, 2010

Glee Invades The Tonys

While I didn't watch the Tony Awards last night, I knew I couldn't miss the performances by Lea Michele and Matthew Morrison (that's Rachel and Mr. Shue to us Gleeks!). Watch the performances below:



This just proves that Mr. Shue needs to do more than rap! Stop doing Thong Song, Bust a Move, Gold Digger type songs and do more of the Dream On, Don't Stand So Close to Me, and even Endless Love type of songs.

They both turned in solid performances, but I loved Matthew Morrison's because it was something I hadn't seen him do before. And where was Jenna Ushkowitz's performance? She was a broadway regular before the show too. Jenna/Tina deserve more love!

1 comment:

  1. I for one like it when Morrison raps on Glee (except for Thong Song), but I was really impressed with his performance and would like him to show more of his Broadway upbringing next season.

    As for Jenna/Tina, she's taking up too much of Heather/Brittany's air time ;)

    ReplyDelete