Monday, June 7, 2010

Comic-Con: First News!

I'm so excited for comic-con this year! I've been before, but this is the first time I'll be going for all 4 days. I've got the hotel booked, the tickets in hand, and am starting to try to plan out my time there.

The first news of who will be attending are starting to leak and I'll be posting news here as soon as I find it.

@MoRyan from The Watcher (Chicago Tribune) has a list of confirmed (mostly) attendees:

  • "Archer" (FX, July 23)
  • Possible panel: "Being Human" (BBC America)
  • "The Big Bang Theory" (CBS)
  • "Burn Notice" (USA)
  • "Castle" (ABC)
  • "Chuck" (NBC)
  • Possible panel: "Look Around You" (BBC America)
  • "Psych" (USA)
  • "Hawaii Five-O" (new CBS show)
  • "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" (FX, July 25)
  • "No Ordinary Family (new ABC show)
  • "Sons of Anarchy" (FX, July 25)
  • "Spartacus" (Starz, July 23)
  • "White Collar" (USA)
I'm looking forward to No Ordinary Family already, if you haven't noticed.  I'm also super excited to be catching a Chuck panel, since they have always put on a great show with information on the upcoming season and sometimes even a performance by Jeffster!

I'll blog as much as possible while I'm there and will bring my new FlipCam to capture the excitement! Will any of you be at Comic-Con this July?

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! I'm not sure if you've had chance to watch Being Human but it is well worth checking out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen it, but I've heard some great things. I think SyFy channel is doing an American version/remake like we did with The Office? Not sure though.

    BTW, thanks for following my blog! Really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete