Thursday, April 22, 2010

Addicted to Social Media?



  • 28% of iPhone users check/update twitter before they get out of bed. 
  • 48% of people check/update Facebook after they go to bed. 
  • 18% of people under 25 years old can't go more than a couple hours without checking in on facebook.

This infographic is pretty eye-opening! I am definitely one of those people addicted to social media. I'm constantly on twitter and facebook, checking those on my phone as soon as I wake up and right before I go to sleep. I have not 1 but 3 different twitter applications on my desktop that I use depending on how I want to focus on twitter that day. I have this blog and I just started a blog on Tumblr as well.

Are you addicted to social media?

2 comments:

  1. ..so does that mean 50 percent of people are using facebook in their sleep? Sleep social networking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha pretty sure they mean that once you're in bed, right before you go to sleep. but wouldn't that be creepy if there were a bunch of sleep social networkers? now THAT would be true addiction.

    ReplyDelete