Friday, August 21, 2009

Resist Skynet!

So, I recently got hooked on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles by watching it on TheWB.com. It's a great show and I wish I had started watching when it was on! I didn't see Terminator Salvation after the abysmal reviews it got, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say this show is better. It has action, character development, and is well written. Plus, Summer Glau does the not-quite-human thing so well. Check out the pilot below:



Also, while digging around online, I found these sweet shoes that inspired this whole post:



They're Terminator shoes that say "Resist" "Skynet". Put on these babies and everyone will know you're a resistance fighter!

(found via GeekCrafts)

1 comment:

  1. I own Terminator Salvation and I think that you'd like it. It's supremely better than the 3rd travesty of a film with Claire Danes and it introduced us to Sam Worthington.

    ReplyDelete