Thursday, July 9, 2009

Welcome!

Hey everyone, welcome to my latest endeavor!

So at the moment, it's my job to search the internet all day. I'm looking for mentions of clients in blogs and news articles, but I usually end up finding a lot of other things that I find interesting. I usually post a link on twitter or share it on facebook, but that doesn't allow me to comment on the article myself, or say just why I found it so interesting. So here's my blog to fulfill that purpose!

Posts will probably cover anything from social media, entertainment, to health and anything in between. I'm not limiting this blog by trying to focus on too narrow a scope, plus I'm pretty sure I need to find my "voice" still.

So welcome! If you follow me on twitter (@kristal_bailey), you'll know when I update instantly. Hope you guys enjoy what's to come!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so honored to have my idea be chosen!

    ReplyDelete