Friday, July 17, 2009

Online shopping is about to get so much better!

So, I don't know about you, but I hate shopping for clothes online. It's super convenient, you get the best deals, you get more options, but I just don't like to buy clothes without trying them out. I recently bought some very cute clothes online from Forever 21, but have to return some of it because I'm one size in shirts, but apparently a different size in jackets. It's annoying and troublesome to have to return something because it doesn't fit right, where if I had bought it at the store, I would have known immediately that it wouldn't fit.

Well, the solution for this all-too-common problem is just around the corner thanks to technology! This company Zugara has developed software so you can virtually try on clothes using a webcam. Here's the demo video if you want to check it out:



[via Digitally Approved]

No comments:

Post a Comment