Friday, July 17, 2009

Clips of the Week

I'm thinking this will be a new thing for every friday: I'll post a few clips from things I found interesting that didn't really fit into any of my other blog posts.

1. Watcha Say Remix by Jason Derulo
This is KT's song of the moment, and I have to admit it's pretty damn catchy.
I love the song that it samples (Imogen Heap's Hide and Seek), and this adds
the more radio friendly, catchy hip hop hook.

2. Harry Potterthon

I'm a huge Harry Potter fan (as if you couldn't tell) and this video is
hilarious!

3. My favorite dance from this week's So You Think You Can Dance
Jeanine blew everyone away. Now that she has a partner that
can keep up with her technically and doesn't overshadow
her personality, she's a force to be reckoned with.

Those are my favorite random clips from this week. Anything I missed that you guys
want to share?


No comments:

Post a Comment