Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Birthday Wish: Donate to The Children's Heart Foundation


I normally don't post about my personal life here, but it's my birthday on December 23rd and I have a birthday wish from my readers. Please donate to The Children's Heart Foundation.

I was born with a pretty serious heart murmur, which lead to me having open heart surgery as a child. It's through organizations like The Children's Heart Foundation that I'm able to lead a normal life today and be as physically active and healthy as any other soon-to-be-24-year-old.

I know the economy isn't great (recovering supposedly, but still not great), so asking for donations around the holidays is hard. But it would mean so much to me if you would donate in honor of my birthday, or for Christmas.

Feeling generous this holiday season? Donate to The Children's Heart Foundation!

Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah!

No comments:

Post a Comment