Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Movie Trailers of the Day: Rango, Take Me Home Tonight, and more!

Today has been a huge day for movie trailers! Instead of doing a post for each, I've grouped the best of today's together for your easy viewing pleasure.

Rango





Of these trailers, this is the film I'm most looking forward to. I'm a sucker for quality animated features.


Fast Five


The fifth (and final?) installment in The Fast & The Furious series looks to bringing more of the same to the table, and I for one can't get enough.


Take Me Home Tonight



With a four year delay in this hitting theaters, I'm very skeptical on the quality of this film. I mean, for it to be delayed this long means they didn't deem it worthy to come out during the quality drought that hit after the writer's strike. Even still though, I like Topher Grace and this seems like a story that most post-grads can relate to.

From yesterday: Pirates of the Caribbean 4





Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow. Do I need to give a better reason as to why I'll be trekking to the theatre for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment