Friday, September 10, 2010

Linkulous: Vampires, Rom-Coms, and Feminism for Bitches

Buffy is so Whiny....NOT


Those Who Can't Do, Hate

Dracula Degree: School Offers Master's of Vampire Studies - if I had a few tens of thousands to burn, I'd so be there!

Label Lamentation: The Growing Misuse of “Recap” in Television Criticism Semantics

Hack attack hits home for AP writer

Why Tumblr Sucks - While I agree with a lot of what he says, I'm still on it. It does have a great community and the easy reblog feature makes it very easy to share anything I come across. You can check out my Tumblr at http://toointerestingfortwitter.tumblr.com

Feminism for Bitches - In defense of Olivia Munn

Television Without Pity: Fall 2010 Television Watch, DVR, Skip 

Judd Apatow Switches Gears; Now Working on Female-Centric Projects

'Caprica' to Return in October

Above photo from: Post-Apocalyptic Pick-Up Lines

No comments:

Post a Comment