Thursday, July 8, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance: Collide

My favorite routine last night was the high school couple, danced by Kent and Lauren, set to Collide. It was a beautiful acoustic rendition that brought the right tone to the dance. They had such strong chemistry that the majority of new hits to my blog today come from the google search "Are Kent and Lauren from SYTYCD dating?" They were so believable that people sensed a real romantic connection between them. Watch the routine below:

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with Lauren. She's so cute and talented. Alex was my favorite, but of course she's No. 1 now that he's out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I completely agree. Alex was my choice to win, but now with his unfortunate injury and America's apathy towards Billy, I think it'll be between her and Kent for the title.

    ReplyDelete