Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Blog Posts Elsewhere

In addition to this blog, I've had a couple other blog posts go up around the net. Check them out!


Exclusive Interview with RealityWanted Member and VH1's Tough Love Star Courtney McElwee
I chatted with Courtney about her time on Tough Love: Couples and how she used RealityWanted.com to get on the show.


Happy Birthday, LinkedIn!
My thoughts on how to use LinkedIn and your online image to help you stand out from the other job applicants. Even if you're not in PR, it helps to think like a PR person when you're selling yourself to potential employers. 


Welcome to the Real World
What I've learned during my first job that college couldn't/didn't teach me. 


I'm trying to write more for Reality Wanted and other entertainment focused blogs, so keep an eye out! And if you hear of any opportunities, please keep me in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment