Thursday, October 22, 2009

Glee Fandomonium

Last night's Glee was a great episode, featuring some very memorable moments like Sue and Will's swing dancing, The Thong Song, and the beginning and end of Rack (Rachel/Puck!). My favorite moments of the hour definitely belong to Puck's version of "Sweet Caroline". His solo just solidified to me that Finn's voice may be my least favorite of the guys. I loved Artie's verse in the "It's My Life/Confessions" mash-up, and now Puck's here. Check it out:



And the reveal that Emma CAN sing! and dance! I love her joy in her song "I Could Have Danced All Night":



More news that'll make Glee fans happy:

Also, it looks like it's fandom is picking up. Check out this fanmade video showcasing a Puckurt (Puck/Kurt) relationship:

4 comments:

  1. Overall, I thought that it was a very good episode with some superb songs and amazing dancing, but I do think they tried to cram too much into the time alloted.

    I think it was fitting that it was titled "Mash-up" because I felt that's what they were doing with all of the storylines. Still better than most stuff on TV right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Marcos, I think that's a problem a lot of the episodes have. And while they fit so much action, they end up resetting it at the end of the episode so it's like nothing happened. There's so much happening yet not enough forward movement. But I still love it SO much because of the great one-liners, Jane Lynch's Sue, and the music.

    @Sky & @Kelly: omg, i love this show so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete