Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"Community" Remix

Have you guys been watching the new NBC comedy "Community"? It's not a show that's Must Watch for me, yet. The Thursday 9pm block is dominated by FlashForward for me. But it is a show I try to catch on hulu when I have some down time. It's hilarious while still having some emotional aspects. A fan made this awesome remix to clips from the show. Check it out:



UPDATE: You can now download the song here: Barely Digital.

Also, Community can be streamed on hulu. If you haven't seen it yet, check out the pilot embedded below:


Or, if you don't have 20 minutes, check out my favorite moment from last week's episode:

2 comments:

  1. I'm really liking "Community" too--I'm not as hooked yet like with "Glee", but I think it's turning into a great show. Love the characters too, especially Abed...and the Krumping bit was hilarious! Oh, and Joel McHale and Chevy Chase's epic Spanish presentation (with everything but the five phrases they're supposed to use!) was classic. Now we just need more of Ken Jeong as Senor Chang... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More Ken Jeong! Definitely! So far he's really only had that one spanish class clip.

    ReplyDelete