Thursday, July 23, 2009

Results show reaction


Just saw the results for So You Think You Can Dance. Haven't seen the episode so I can't comment just yet. Just want to say that I'm not surprised that Jason and Janette went home. Jason because he just doesn't have the fan following of Evan. And Janette because she was the only lady to not have a stand out dance. She may have even been hindered by Mia proclaiming her as her favorite dancer of the season. The audience might have felt she was safe and didn't need to be rallied around and vote for multiple times. It'll be interesting to see if/when Evan goes home.

UPDATE: Finally saw the episode

I'm very surprised Brandon was the other guy in the bottom 2. But I guess I was going to be surprised either way since Ade had THE number of the night and Brandon delivered a knockout performance as well.

The Hummingbird routine was great, as to be expected. I had seen it before so no surprises there.

I had never seen the full Bench routine, despite having heard of it before. It was a beautiful dance and very well done. Is there a deeper story that they explained in the pre-dance video when it was on the show? I could gather a basic relationship story, but just want to know if there's anything more.

I had never seen nor heard of the RamaLama Top 10 group dance and, my goodness, that was amazing!! Such a great dancing. They were so in sync and had great lines that nearly every second would have made a fantastic photo! I definitely want to watch that dance again. Wade is just so talented! I'm glad he's back this season, and hopefully many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment