Sunday, August 22, 2010

(GUEST POST) Justin Bieber's Hidden Beauty

As far as young adult pop culture goes, I'm pretty out of the loop. I had no idea what Hannah Montana looked like until I was on a 13 hour flight last year and was forced to watch her movie on loop. I also do not know much about Justin Bieber, I only know that he may be a lesbian and he (she?) has the same hair cut as my roommate. Recently, my J.B. haired roommate shared this internet gem with me and I have to admit, my view on the Bieb has changed because of it.

Gawker slowed down Bieb's single, "U Smile" by 800% and they made his poppy beat an Enya meets Deerhunter 36 minute odyssey of pure beauty. You can listen to it here:

http://tv.gawker.com/5614901/what-happens-when-you-slow-down-a-justin-bieber-song-by-800

Please note, Bieb sped up by 800% was found to be terrifying by Gawker, and I will openly admit that I agree.


http://tv.gawker.com/5616860/justin-bieber-sped-up-800-is-horrifying?skyline=true&s=i

No comments:

Post a Comment